Thursday, October 13, 2011

Cloudpng updates site

Cloudpng blog
Since starting my blog, I’ve received over many visitors. Over the years I’ve observed that most of my visitors seemed to be requesting for forms that are not readily available online. In that senses I’ve decided to include a section called downloads. This is where most downloadable stuff that my visitors who regularly requests for are available. The popular form is the birth registration form. I‘ve also included a passport and 2012 gazettal to start off with. From time on I will add more. Recently also a translater was included to allow non english readers to translate in their own language.Another feature includes the mobile phone format where my blog is accessible through mobile phones. I hope this will help visitors to my page find what they are looking for. Happy surfing!

2 comments: