Thursday, June 2, 2011

Highly recommended book for the working class

Young Money

I've witness many public servants struggle week in week out in their finance. Many as confirmed in the two books that I read written by Tiri Kuimbakul are highly educated and go through this situation. I even witness people who are middle and low income earners falling into the same trap. This book is a must to all working class individuals. I for one has read two books so far by Tiri and it is a motivation to apply why I learnt into practice. Reading is one thing and action is another. I encourage those who are struggling to crab a copy of Tiri’s books and read through it. So far I’ve read “Be your own boss Vol 1-18 reasons why you need to seriously consider becoming self employed and minding your business” and “Young money-What working class people need to know and do to achieve financial independence and freedom”. Most of these books can be found at Theodist, Waigani Port Moresby.

No comments:

Post a Comment