Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tribute to the Late Anthony Sari

Late Anthony Sari

This is a special tribute to my classmate and a dear friend who tragically lost his life on the early hours of the 26th of June 2011. I have known him when we were in Community School up at Sogeri. At one stage he was my deskmate.Other classmates in the likes of Richard Opiti, Joseph Vagilama, Richard Kanimba, Simon Ledo, Emty Kiro, Noel Rogogo, Roger Avea, Desmond Sam and some others I can't barely remember. It was fun in those days. His mum taught in the local high school just a kilometer away from the school. We finished community school and proceed into high school (Richard Opiti, Noel Rogogo, Simon Ledo, Joseph Vagilama, Emty Kiro). After the full four years we parted our own ways.Both Richard and I were selected to Sogeri National High. I never knew where he ended up but i found out that he was studying at the institute where I was first employed. I left before he came in. He was employed with a local IT firm here in Port Moresby until his death. May you rest in peace, Tony...

1 comment:

  1. Tony was a lovely beautiful person. I could write a book about his life coz he told me so much about himself like cutting his dread locks coz he lost someone so close to his heart...I miss you Anthony..your voice I still hear coz we spoke everyday. Rest In Peace and may God keep you safe. V.

    ReplyDelete